Peaceful start to your mornings

It is very important to have a peaceful start to a day. After I started working; initially I was able to manage some peaceful mornings. As work started accumulating more and I got more responsibilities; it was very difficult to have a peaceful start to a day.

I soon figured out that I have to get back to my original peaceful mornings. I started to figure out why I was restless at the start of the morning. I had few reasons:
  1. Lot of work
  2. Not able to cope up with a lot of responsibilities
  3. Not keeping stuff at their place
  4. Having difficult co-workers at work
  5. Not celebrating completion of projects to remind me that I still could achieve results
  6. Not taking enough steps to boost my confidence
I soon figured out that the above list of items will be there always so I had to make peace with the situation sooner than later. I decided to make some changes to my schedule and lifestyle to cope with stress and improve my performance at work. Those changes included: 


                                                                        Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash


  1. Keeping a note of what work I have to do. Keeping a list of professional & personal to-dos separate.
  2. Keep stuff at home organized.
  3. Deciding beforehand what to wear the next day at work.
  4. Deciding what to take for lunch (if you carry it from home) the next day at work.
  5. Deciding what you will cook for dinner.
  6. Don’t think a lot about the difficult co-workers. There will be other co-workers, who are better than the difficult ones. So focus on good ones instead of difficult ones. 
  7. Keeping computers and laptop’s data organized.
  8. Not thinking a lot about the work in the morning. Thinking makes things worse. 
  9. Finding a co-worker with whom I can interact about positive things on day to day basis. If you have a friend at work then you will not dread going to work since you know that some good people are there and you will be able to interact with them.

                                                                            Photo by Harli Marten on  Unsplash



The above list helped me in bringing back peace to my mornings. In a nutshell, organization and thinking about positive things helped! Hope you can make use of tips and tricks mentioned in this blog. If you do then please comment down below! 

Comments

Popular Posts